Holstebro-Struer Marina is located in the Limfjord, and is the Limfjord's largest port. Nykøbing Mors is approximately 20 miles away. The harbor was established in 1856 by Holstebro market town at the charging station Struer. It was not until 1917 that the newly appointed market town of Struer became a co-owner of its own port. Therefore, the harbor is still called Holstebro-Struer marina.
An extension of the Sailing Club's clubhouse is the marina's bath and toilet facilities. Here you can also use coin-wash. Free Wi-Fi is available in the port area.
Struer Sailing Club has a home port in Holstebro-Struer Marina.
Among other things, the Struer Museum in Søndergade 23 offers an exhibition about the city's best-known company Bang & Olufsen. In addition, exhibitions around the city's history and development. Please note that the museum is closed on Mondays. Adults pay 60 DKK in admission and children come in for free.
Sarpsborg girl is the city's landmark, and is located by the harbor. The sculpture is made by the artist Kåre Orud, and is a gift from the Norwegian city of Sarpsborg. The city donated the sculpture to Holstebro-Struer Harbor in 1948 in gratitude for the food supplies received by Norwegians from Stuer just after World War II.
All boats, regardless of size, cost 126 kroner a day. Members of the Free Port scheme pay DKK 30 in environmental tax. The port fee includes electricity.